Frequently Asked Questions1. How I do I know if I need an Interior Designer? Show/Hide
2. When should I hire an Interior Designer? Show/Hide
3. What are the advantages of working with an Interior Designer verses a retail
furniture store or builder supply store that offers “free” design assistance?
4. What are your credentials? Show/Hide
5. What is the difference between a Licensed & Registered Interior Designer
(RID) and an Interior Decorator? Show/Hide
6. I’ve never worked with an Interior Designer before, how do they work?
7. How can I be certain that my own taste and style will not be ignored by the
Interior Designer? Show/Hide
8. What if I’m not ready to decorate my entire house right now? Show/Hide
9. I have a pretty good idea of what I like and feel I can accomplish a lot on my
own, but want to make sure my home doesn’t turn out looking like an
amateur designed it. How can Hallmark Design Group help? Show/Hide
10. We are thinking of remodeling our existing home or we may decide to build a new home.
Can you help us with either? Show/Hide
11. We have our own contractor. Can Hallmark Design Group still help me with the design
12. I like all of my furniture, accessories and artwork I currently own, but my home still doesn’t
have that “put together” look. What can Hallmark Design Group do for us that would be
relatively inexpensive but produce dramatic results? Show/Hide
13. Is working with an Interior Designer affordable? Show/Hide
14. Are there certain things I should do to prepare for our Interior Design Consultation? Show/Hide
15. Does Hallmark Design Group only work with clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? Show/Hide